Salesforce Training on Reports and Dashboards
Instructor led, hands-on workshops on creating reports and dashboards.
Reports Focused Training
Salesforce Training will determine your key reporting needs and customize a course to show your users how to create these reports and dashboards in Salesforce Lightning.
Our Reports training program will enable your administrators, sales ops or leadership team to:
- Create basic list views.
- Understand the key benefits of inline editing and Kanban Board displays Build and secure report and dashboard folders.
- Create tabular, summary and matrix reports.
- Learn advanced reporting functionality such as charting, report summary fields, bucket fields, conditional highlighting, advanced report filters and building custom report types.
- Create and run dashboards. Schedule and email reports and dashboards.
This training will show Salesforce Lighting users how to prepare, store and share reports that matter the most to the organization.
1. Create List Views, Reports & Dashboards
Your admins, sales ops and leadership will recognize the key reports that they need to run to better understand the health of the sales pipeline, and what the sales team is doing about it. They’ll create their own folder to store the most commonly accessed reports and dashboards.
2. Saves Timea2. Define Key Performance Indicators
We’ll work with your team to identify what you should measure and how to capture that within Salesforce so that your team can be more productive.
3. Replicate Excel Reports in Salesforce
Does your team capture most of their key data in Excel and email back and forth or share in a Drive? We’ll replicate those reports by building them in Salesforce. This will drive significant improvements in allowing up-to-the-second accuracy and immediate sharing of data amongst stakeholders.
4. Drive Greater Organizational Adoption of Salesforce
When data is populated in Salesforce, salespeople and leadership gain greater insight into what’s happening with clients and opportunities. Both management and salespeople become more motivated to use Salesforce correctly.
This is the first time we’ve had professional training, and believe it will make a huge difference in adoption & overall accountability of use.
Inside Sales Manager, Selena USA
Accelerate Sales Growth with Salesforce
We help transform the way sales teams use Salesforce to generate more pipeline and bust sales quotas. Our best clients are strategically focused sales leaders that want to leverage Salesforce to meet and exceed revenue targets.